Opportunities offered by Oceans & Lakes
- A wide spectrum of disciplines related to marine and lacustrine science and management are covered.
- Since admission is allowed to various science related bachelor degrees, it may offer a unique opportunity to re-orientate your study career.
- All classes are expertise-based as guaranteed by the large numbers of renowned research groups related to the programme.
- A wide spectrum of thesis subjects will be offered by the various research groups associated with the programme including the NIOZ and UCL (associated as visiting professors).
- You study together with students from all continents providing the global context of future marine and lacustrine research and management.
- The highest standard of education and research is guaranteed by the three universities.
- Classes are organized at all three universities in an efficient way to minimize travelling and maximize acquaintance with existing facilities, research groups and infrastructure.
- Strong focus on practical and field work.
(Selection of pictures on this website are copywright of Marc Kochzius)